With courage, succeed or fail, we will grow from the experience and in the end always come out ahead; better prepared for the challenges life has yet to offer ~ Reed
The best glimpse into the future occurs when we look back at the actions that paved the way to the present. The memories of both success and failure are the tools of wisdom with which to measure the choices that lay before us.
Standing in fear of what might happen is senseless, being that all outcomes are the grinding stone with which we sharpen wisdom’s edge. With courage, succeed or fail, we will grow from the experience and in the end always come out ahead; better prepared for the challenges life has yet to offer.
Today’s Quote from Sir Winston Churchill
More quotes from Churchill:
“In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity; in peace, good will.”
“Civilization will not last, freedom will not survive, peace will not be kept, unless a very large majority of mankind unite together to defend them and show themselves possessed of a constabulary power before which barbaric and atavistic forces will stand in awe.”
“For myself I am an optimist; it does not seem to be much use being anything else”
- Winston Churchill: The Ultimate CEO (greatfinds.icrossing.com)
- Churchill’s Land Rover up for grabs – Confused.com (confused.com)
- Sir Winston Churchill: Zionist hero (independent.co.uk)
- Winston Churchill’s family heirlooms go on show (itv.com)
- Overcoming complex obstacles in life….. (despicablewonderfulyou.wordpress.com)